Your event is over, and now you're looking to have your event app removed from the app stores so that it's not longer live and downloadable! Keep on reading for the steps to remove your app from both the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Log into your iTunes Connect account at https://itunesconnect.apple.com/.
- Go to "My Apps" and click into the app you're looking to take down
- Go to the Pricing and Availability tab
- Under Availability > Choose "Remove From Sale" > Save
- Log into your Google Play account at https://play.google.com/apps/publish/
- Click "All Applications" and click into the app you're looking to take down
- On the left hand menu go to "Store Presence" > Pricing & Distribution
- Under App Availability > Choose "UNPUBLISH" > Submit Update
The apps should be removed within 24 hours!
Change Your Mind?
If you decide you'd like to make your app go live again, you can go back to these steps and switch back step 4 for each store.
4. Under Availability > Choose "All Territories Selected" > Save
4. Under App Availability > Choose "PUBLISH" > Submit Update