After you've successfully created your developer accounts and they've been approved by Apple and Google Play, the next step is to grant EventMobi access so we can publish the app on your behalf! Below, you'll find the steps for Apple and Google Play.
For Apple, you'll need to give EventMobi access to both the Apple Member Center and iTunes Connect.
1. Apple Member Center
- Sign into developer.apple.com/account and click the People tab in the left menu.
- Click Invite People
- In the Invite as Admins field, enter the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and click Invite. For the name, enter: First Name EventMobi Last Name App.
2. iTunes Connect
- Sign in to https://itunesconnect.apple.com
- Select Users and Roles and click the ‘+’ button located at the top left of the page
- Enter the First Name EventMobi and Last Name Apps and the address email@example.com, then click Next.
- Select the role App Manager and click Next, then click Save.
- If you have already created the app within your account, you can modify the permissions for that single event if you would prefer.