When you login to your content management tool through manage.eventmobi.com, the first page you will be brought to is the "Event Info" section. A few things will automatically be populated including your event name, event app URL and your event Start/End date. Once your event has started you are unable to modify your start or end date. Details such as event language, timezone and time format will be defaulted to English (US), GMT-05:00 Eastern Time and 12 hour format. If you wish to modify your Event App URL you will need to contact support and request a change.
Within this section you will edit information under three categories, Basic Details, Event Dates and Event Location.
- Event Name - This will be automatically populated with the name you provide when you have us setup your account. You can edit this field to rename your event. This name will appear in places like your loading screens and the top of the left hand module menu within the app.
- Event App URL - This is the URL link that will be used to access your site in the format of eventmobi.com/Shortcode. Your shortcode is the unique identifier that appears after the EventMobi domain. If you would like to change your shortcode you will need to contact support for them to process this request.
- Event Website - You have the option of linking to your event webiste or company website should you choose to include one in your event app. The event website will appear in the "About" Section of your "Infobooth" module.
- Event Support Email - The event support email is where any inquiries from your attendees will be sent. If you would like more information about the "Event Support Email" feature of your app please click here.
- Event Language - The language that you select in this field will determine which language preset text fields will appear in (i.e. login page text). Any fields that can be modified by an organizer such as module names will not be translated.
- Event Description - This is where you can include a brief description of your event. It will appear in the same location as your event website which is the "About" section of your "Infobooth" module.
- Timezone - By default your timezone will be set to Eastern Time. Timezones are in GMT format and once you change it, times appearing the app will reflect this time zone.
- Start Date - This is the day that your event will begin. Once your event begins, this date can not be modified.
- End Date - This is the day that your event will end. Once your event ends, this date can not be modified.
- Time Format - You can select if times within your app will appear in 12 or 24 hour format.
- Event Location Name - This is the name of the venue that your event will be held. This detail will be included wherever your event location name is referenced, for example under the search bar in your module menu.
- Event Location Address - This is the address of the venue that your event will be held. This detail will be included wherever your event location is referenced, for example under the search bar in your module menu.