Add your Schedule to your device
1. Create a personal schedule by navigating to the Agenda module and clicking Add to Your Schedule under sessions in the listing.
2. Navigate to your schedule by clicking the profile icon in the top-right corner of your app and then the Agenda button in your personal dashboard.
3. Click Add To Calendar at the top of that page to download the .ics file.
4. Click Add on the prompt to add it to your calendar.
1. Create a personal schedule by navigating to the "Agenda" module and clicking "Add to Your Schedule" under sessions in the listing.
2. Navigate to your schedule by clicking the profile icon in the top-right corner of your app and then the "Agenda" button in your personal dashboard.
3. Tap "Export" at the top of your "Agenda" screen. Your device will then download a calendar file.
4. Once the file has finished downloading your downloads menu, tap the file to open it in your devices calendar app. The file is supported by Google Calendar or any calendar app that supports the ".ics" file type.
- Open your attendee dashboard by tapping the profile icon in the top right corner of the app and select “Agenda”.
- Tap the “Export” button at the top of the screen.
- Your downloads menu will now open, tap “Save” in the top right corner to save the calendar file to your device.
- Once it has finished downloading, tap the file and your calendar will now open asking if you would like to add this event. Press “add to calendar” to save it to your device calendar.
Windows mobile devices do not natively support the .ics calendar files downloaded from the app so you will need to install a third party app from the Windows app store that supports them. To find a list of third party apps download the calendar file by opening your attendee dashboard (tap the profile icon in the top right), selecting “Agenda” and tapping “Export”. When you open the file after it finishes downloading it will take you to a list of apps that support this extension in the Windows app store.