Document hosting is included in the Max, Executive, and Per Attendee packages and can be added to Flex and Pro packages. If your package includes document hosting, you will see a Documents Library module under General Settings in the Content Manager and a Documents button on the top-right of each session, speaker, and company profile page.
ADD THINGS DIRECTLY WHERE YOU NEED THEM
If you want to feature files directly on speaker, session, or company pages, you can just navigate to that page in the Content Manager and upload them directly in place. (If you want to give your attendees one central spot to access a group of documents, skip ahead to the Document Module section below.)
1. Navigate to the relevant Agenda, Speakers, or Companies module and click Edit next to the profile or session to which you would like to add documents.
2. Click Documents in the top-right corner of the page.
3. Click Add Documents and, when the pop-up appears, make sure you're on the Upload tab.
4. Click Choose Files and select your file, or drag your files into the upload box to add your documents.
5. Close the pop-up when you've finished uploading your documents.
On the app, your documents will be sorted alphabetically. By default, the document you've attached to your session or profile will appear on the app with whatever filename you gave it (including the extension). You can edit the document's name by clicking on Edit to the right of it in the listing, changing the name, and clicking Save.
Any document uploaded in place is also stored in the Documents Library module. Once you have a document in the Documents Library, you can link to it from any other section that supports document hosting (i.e. a speaker, company, or session page, or within a Documents module).
Moreover, any changes to a document within the Document Library will take effect in any of the modules to which it's linked. That way, regardless of how many pages feature the document, you have one central place to manage it.
Speakers can also upload documents to their own profiles and linked sessions, and you can give them this ability under the Speakers Settings tab. With this enabled, just send them a self-edit link by clicking Email Profile to the right of any listed speaker to give them access to their own profile.
If you want to provide your attendees with one central place to access a collection of documents or resources, the best way to accomplish this is with a Documents module. This is not to be confused with your Documents Library, which only you can see in the Content Manager.
1. Navigate to the App Design Studio module and click on Sections.
2. Click Add a Module.
3. Select the documents type and name your new section, then click Create Section.
4. Access your new Documents/Resources section under Event App Modules on the left.
5. Click Add Documents and make sure you're on the Uploads tab.
6. Select your files or drag them into the upload box to add your documents.
7. Close the pop-up when you've finished uploading your documents.
USE THE DOCUMENT LIBRARY
You can upload all of your documents into one central repository, where you can manage and update them.
Adding Your Documents
1. Navigate to your Document Library module under General Settings.
2. Click Add Documents and make sure you're on the Uploads tab.
3. Select your files or drag them into the upload box to add your documents.
4. Close the pop-up when you've finished uploading your documents.
Linking Your Documents
5. Navigate to the relevant Agenda, Speakers, or Companies module and click Edit next to the profile or session to which you would like to add documents.
6. Click Add Documents and, this time, make sure you're on the Documents Library tab.
7. Click Select next to any documents you would like to attach, and click Add Documents at the bottom of the pop-up when you're done making your selection.